Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wedding Shower

Our wedding shower was Saturday afternoon. It went well. We had a lot of fun and got lots of great gifts. Thank you to everyone! My mom was out of town because of my grandpa and Alisha's mom, Rita, stepped right in and took her place. She did a great job and I know my mom, Alisha, and I all appreciate everything she did. Thanks Rita!!! We had 2 games: The first one everyone each took a clothespin and you couldn't say the words "Bride", "Groom", or "Wedding". If you heard anyone say those words you can take their clothespin and whoever has the most at the end of the shower wins. Tristan ended up winning. We also played the Newlywed game where Alan and I were asked questions about each other to see how well we knew each other, then they asked us what our answer about us were. It was really neat. We both missed a few, but did pretty good. Here's some pictures....


Alan's Grandparents
Playing the Newlywed Game

Isn't he sweet???

Kristy and Me...one of my bridesmaids
Alisha and Me...my Maid of Honor (and host of shower :)
Amanda and Me
Me, Brady, and Krystle...another bridesmaid
Some of the icing on our cake was black (B/c our wedding colors are hot pink, black, and white)...everyone that ate it got their lips, gums, and teeth stained gray!! Glad I got lucky and got a piece without black icing!
Time for presents!!!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair like that...I have never seen you wear it like that. Looks like yall had fun, even Alan :) See ya soon