Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Day 1
Yesterday went well. I wanted sweets, but I think mainly b/c I can't have them. I went and bought a scale, which I think was a bad idea. I'm already becoming obsessed with it! I keep thinking it will change in a few hours!!! I never even owned a scale till now. But it's neat...it does all your water percentage and body fat percentage....which I was normal on all of!! I bought all my fruits and veggies, and sandwich stuff...it was so hard to pass up the cookies and little Debbie snacks. Even harder knowing I had to buy something for Alan to snack on. So he got 1 box of little Debbie's and I was sure to buy the ones I know are not my favorite! Then he asked "where are the cookies...I'm almost out"....TOO BAD!! If I can't have them, you shouldn't either!! I'm going to have to hide the left over Easter candy b/c yesterday I almost started to grab into the bucket! Then I had to remind myself. Oh, and you never realize how you truly look until you see yourself half naked in a "before" picture...WOW! That's motivating enough. If I see that, I wonder what others see???? I exercised too....so overall it was a good day. I hope this motivation lasts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey girl! I just wanted to say "HI" and how are you??? That is so cool that I found you on Tanna's blog! Are you still doing martial arts? Dustin and I are doing the challenge too :) All the way over here in North Carolina! I saw her blog a little late and we are starting it this week...but we are going to do the whole 42 days. I think it's an amazing idea that she had! I see that you are about to get married! Congrats!!! You're anniversary is going to be close to Dustin and mine! Our's is June 15th :) Good luck with the challenge! I know that it is going to extremely hard, but we can do it!!
Post a Comment