Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Trip to Pennsylvania

This past week my mom, sister, and I went to Pennsylvania. It was a sort of unexpected trip...my grandpa passed away, so we flew in for the funeral. My mom got there a couple days before he passed away and my sister and I came in after. The funeral was very nice, sad, but nice. The visiting with family was awesome. I love visiting and spending time with my family. We always have a great time. We usually end up shopping too much, but this time, the shopping was under control. (Aunt Kathy!!) So here are some pictures from the past week.

This is my new 2nd cousin, Kyler. When I think of him, the first thing I think of is "what a sweet baby". He really is. He is such a good cuddler. He will just do this to you for hours. Several times I held him and he was doing just this. He is such a good baby. He hardly cries, ever! He is only 9 weeks, and he's a big boy! He weighed almost 10 lbs when he was born!! Most of my family that went to the funeral went out to eat after, so here we all are.
These are all the granddaughters. Shelby (my sister), Kimberley, Kelly, me, and Leah.
Us again with Dylan and Angel.
She thought it was so neat to hold the camera out and take our picture. We probably did this 10 times!
Angel is our flower girl in our wedding, and he she is opening our gift that we gave to her. She's going to be a cutie!!
Here's my grandparent's kids. My aunts and uncle. My mom, Uncle John, Aunt Kathy, Aunt Marsha, and Aunt Patsy. Patsy lives in Minnesota, so we don't see her all that much, but she is so fun to be around. We miss her, and everyone else too, a lot.
My grandpa always had a flag up. Here's his flag at half staff. I love this picture with all of the trees and the mountains in the background. So pretty.
Here's another view from their house. Such pretty land. I love going there.
Here's more pictures of Kyler. I got to feed and change him, and rock him to sleep. I love him! He's so sweet.
Sleepy boy...
He's trying to get that thumb into his mouth....keep trying, you almost have it!!!
Just a little bit more!
Well, he never got the thumb into his mouth, but he sure tried hard!
Time for bed...
We had a great trip and miss all of you! Can't wait to come back.














No comments: