Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Challenge

My friend that I used to work out and do karate with now lives in Texas, so I've sort of lost my motivator and exercise partner. We used to work out like 4-6 days a week, for 2 or 3 hours. Since then, I have gained a lot of weight...which I have lost some and am almost back to the size and weight I was when we were working out. But I still have more to go. So she is doing a 42 day weight loss challenge and there are 40 of us doing it...through the blog. It is going to definitely be a challenge but worth it in the end. I have a wedding dress I have to fit into!! And a beach to look good on....just kidding :) Anyway, If anyone is interested in participating you can too. Here's the rules:

1. No sweets.
2. Fried foods are out. (they are killers to your workouts)
3. No more than 20 ounces of coke/soda a day. That means NO larges. Even from Sonic. That means you gotta get the medium people.
4. 3-6 workouts a week. The more you do, the more results.
5. Drink at least 4 bottles of water a day.That's it.

If you follow this for 42 days, I KNOW you will see results. Here is the good news:*You get 6 "cheat eats" in that 42 days. (Yes, I made that word up. It works though.) That is ONE per week. Because you can't give yourself nothing to look forward to. So if one day you NEED, and I mean need that snickers...then go for it. But that takes away one of your cheat eats. Or if everyone goes out for burgers and fries...then dig in. You need to give yourself rewards. But only 6. After that you will NOT see the results you would like to see.

You also have to have a weight loss goal, any specific goal such as inches to be lost, etc, and a clothing item to fit into!

One of my friends from work is going to do it with me, so that helps since everyone else lives out of state! It starts Monday April 20th and ends June 1st. So tomorrow is my last day to enjoy sweets and be lazy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, you have more than ONE friend at work! Thanks for the invite to do the weight loss challenge!! Still love ya....