Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

I have been slacking on blogging. I have been so busy and working a lot. Along with the fact that my computer is sloowww, it's hard to blog! I need help convincing Alan that we need a new computer! Last weekend we went to Texas. Alan was suppose to play in a softball tournament, but on Friday about an hour before we were leaving, they cancelled the tournament. We still went down because we had other plans with friends. I'm so glad we went. It's nice to get away and have a good time with friends. Last time I saw Tanna and Brylee was in February. Brylee is 4 months now and getting so big. She is an awesome baby and has the best personality. She is a people person and I enjoy helping out with her. Tanna rode back with us on Sunday and taught her old kids on Monday. It was a really good weekend.


Of course we went shopping...that's what we do. It doesn't get any better than that! Brylee didn't go with us. We didn't have a whole lot of time so that made it easier for us to get in and get out. We still managed to find a lot in only a few hours!
Brylee is already trying to roll over. She can roll from tummy to back but not back to tummy. Here she is trying...but that arm just gets in the way. She's growing up fast :( But she's really at a fun age.


Right before they left to get on the plane to go home she was laughing a lot. Really, at nothing. You could just talk to her and she'd laugh and laugh.
I guess she thinks Alan is pretty funny! He says she always cries when he holds her, but it doesn't look like it!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw I love that picture of Brylee and Alan!! Ya, she looks super happy with him....for sure! I still cant get over her laughing out loud so much that night, crazy...cute though! Anyway, thanks for helping with her...its always fun!! Love ya