Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birthdays and more winter weather!!

The pictures uploaded backwards but oh well! We've been so busy with birthdays...3 in the last 3 weeks! First was Alan's, then his moms 50th!, then my step-dads. So here's some pictures...




This cake was so good. Oh my goodness. Got it at Johnnie's Bakery and it was fabulous!!!!

Donna's surprise 50th party. Gina and I had so much fun planning it and Donna had no idea. Poor girl, thought we were going to Cheesecake Factory!

Surprise!!!!


Some of us got her "old people" items....like Geritol, a cane, fluid control pads, inflatable Donut cushion, etc....We stayed away from the Over the Hill theme, but we had to get some gag gifts!




Alan's Birthday.......



And more snow and ice!! I am so ready for spring and summer!!! I hate this! It's pretty, but really slows everything down! Alan has been off school since Thursday, and I am more than ready for him to go back! No man should be off work for more than 3 days in a row!! 5 is pushing my limits haha!
























No comments: