This year Alan and I got tickets to OU-Texas. Neither one of us had ever gone so we were pretty excited to go. We had a blast. Alan was a little upset of the outcome of the game, however I was not....Hook 'em horns!! We drove down late Friday night and stayed with a friend. At 130 am I got a call from our house alarm company saying our alarm was going off b/c the motion sensor had been activated! I panicked and thought someone had broke in somehow and bypassed the door and window alarms! I called my mom and told her to go over there and let the police in. Well they found nothing (thank God) and the police thinks the motion sensor is malfunctioning. It took the police over 20 mins to get over there. My mom drove there in 15. What good would they have been if someone really did break in or if we were there. We could have been killed and they would have been long gone. I was really irritated about that. So we didn't go back to sleep till after 230 and had to get up super early to get to the game in time. Where we stayed was only 20 miles to the stadium, and it took us 2 hours to get there and parked. Traffic was fine till right by downtown Dallas. That's what took most of our time. Driving we saw this funny Longhorn vehicle. Its horn even played the Texas song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am with YOU on the heights thing! No way would I have lasted up there with only a railing behind me! Also, you are a great wife, allowing him to sleep through that traffic. Hope you all had fun :)
Haha, I just kept telling him DON'T TOUCH ME....b/c I'd feel even more uneasy. And everytime I had to move over for people to walk by, it just made it all ten times worse!! Seriously I don't know how I made it all 4 hours!
Fun!!! But the fact that your a Texas fan sucks!! Cant wait till Friday!
Hey thanks for the comment, ya he isnt hungry and I dont want him in my bed permanently..one day it might actually be used for something!
Post a Comment