Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Honeymoon

Here are the rest of our honeymoon pics. Next will be wedding!
















Yes I did find Starbucks in Mexico! Actually I found 2 on the same street!!!!! And it tasted awesome!

I am really behind on blogging. I have been working almost nonstop since we got back from our honeymoon. We had a blast on our honeymoon and are so grateful for all of the honeymoon registery gifts we received. The wedding went great, our only complaints were that the music wasn't very loud during the ceremony and that we got blessed with an ambulance siren but I guess that's what you get for having an ourdoor ceremony! Here are some pics from the honeymoon. I will keep adding as I have time untill they are all up! These are out of order but I don't have time to go through them!
























































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!! Cant wait to see all of them. I would love the beach RIGHT NOW!!!