Saturday, March 21, 2009
Sams
I can't stand to grocery shop! I swear... it takes so long, I forget at least 2 things every time (and yes I take a list), and I have to wait in the longest lines. I don't have time for that! So I discovered Sams. Wow!!! We went there about 5 months ago with some friends and we didn't have a lot of money (or time) at the time so we didn't buy much but what we did buy, we still have some left. Seriously, the toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap....there's still some left! So I went yesterday and got myself a membership. They have everything you can think of in that store! I'm so excited. It's my new favorite store :) I went to walmart after to get the stuff that I couldn't get at Sams, and my cart was only about 1/4 full, if that. It is so worth it. I can't believe we didn't go there much when I was growing up. I think everyone should get a Sams card!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ha ha you are funny! I love Sams too. I dont have a membership right now tho. But you should bring your card when you come this weekend so you can take me to get baby formula:) Glad you discovered it!! I love buying candy there...
Hey thank you! I feel huge, thank you for the wedding invitation. I will have to see when I deliver, but I would love to be there.
I will take you. Yes they have tons of formula and diapers, everything. I was already looking!! I love that place. TVs cameras, furniture, mattresses, everything!!! I can't wait for this weekend. It will be so much fun.
Post a Comment