Alan's birthday was this past friday, the 16th. He's now the big 25!! I can't believe it. We are getting so old :( I got him a sirius sattelite radio (which by the way is a big hassle, so don't ever get one!) and a couples massage. The massage was really nice. I always love them, and he'd never had one before so I thougth that was good. On sunday we all went to eat at Chelino's downtown. It was good, like always. Then we came back to our house for cookie cake and ice cream. We also watched the Steelers game, which was awesome. I'm so glad they're going to the superbowl...sorry about your cowboys Tanna!! Then we went to the casino with some of our friends Craig and Monica and Alan's teacher friend Robby and his wife Stacy. We didn't win anything, but Monica did and I think Stacy did too. We never really have good luck there. It was a good birthday...








1 comment:
How funny...happy late birthday big daddy al!
I will see you soon. Oh, and no worries about the cowboys...it happens! Cant wait for next weekend!
Post a Comment